Can't get enough of him.

I took a day leave to accompany Baby to TTSH for his eye review... We reached there ard 1005hrs... While waiting for his turn, Baby told me some incidents happened in his camp... kinda of interesting and hilarious... Watched the news on Michael Jackson passed on... haix... Baby... kind of emo... cos Michael Jackson was his fave performer during his teenage life...

We left the hospital ard 1130hrs... Thank God... Baby's eye was doing well... he recovered... no more reviews le... *happy*

As Baby had to report back to camp by 1300hrs... Before sending me home, we went for our lunch @ Upper Thomson Road.... We had Ampang Yong Tau Foo... Yummy... Long time no eat le... (oops! My singlish you lai le... keke...)

Baby drove me back and walked me home... I reached home ard 1245hrs... I received his sms @ 1318hrs... telling that he has reached camp safely... Oops! He was late... Hope everything's alright... I'm missing him badly now...

Had a date with Joanne for some retail theraphy... haha... Robinson Sales @ Singapore Expo... We met @ Kallang Mrt Station @ 1415hrs...

I bot a lip-gloss and blusher from Givenchy... Jo got herself a pressed powder from Givenchy too.. The promoter gave us parfum samplers... I got a pair of beach slippers for myself and baby... Jo, herself too got a pair of beach slippers too...

Before leaving Expo... We went for light refreshment @ Burger King... We left ard 1720hrs... On my way home... Baby crossed my mind.... I used up all my energy to miss him during my journey back… so tired.... haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA