Simplicity = Happiness

As usual... Baby picked me up from work @ 5:45pm on Friday... We headed down to Bukit Timah for our dinner... Baby's recommend.... the eatery place... so I gave it a shot.... I had Roasted Duck with Char Siew Rice, while Baby had Roasted Duck with BBQ Pork... We shared Lotus Roots with Chicken Feet Soup.... Nice dinner... I like...

After our dinner... We walked around Bukit TImah Shopping Centre.. kinda of 'log' place.... we spotted a game arcade... Baby said.... the Daytona USA should be cheap.. indeed... haha... only 1 token needed (50cents nia)... so we changed a $2 note for 4 tokens... we played 2 sets each... It's challenge time... guess what... It's a tie... Now we know where to go for Daytona le next time.... haha...

Craving for ice-cream... so I suggested to buy from Mac... cheap cone @ 70cents... Baby drove to King Albert Centre for the drive-in Mac Service... We got ourselves 2 Vanilla Cones... We ate them in the car... @ King Albert Park... Kinda of peaceful and greenery.... Baby loved the feeling of eating ice-cream in the car.. cos he said kind of romantic feeling... hehe....

Baby sent me home... and walked me to my doorstep.... Baby's care and concern towards me really... touched me... ^-^

You are the one... I think about all the time... I'm glad that I have found you because I know you truly care.... Cherish me with all your life with a heart so true... Being with you have changed my life... I really love you... My feeling for you will never fade away....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA