Weekend Breakfast with Baby....

Baby came over to my place to have bfast with me before going to school... *touched* .... he rang me around 9.27am to tell me that he has reached... he waited for me @ the lift... I greeted him with a peck on his lip... and he gave me a morning bear hug... Baby got me a can of drink and a packet of Twisties (chicken flavor).. Thanks baby... He knows me the best...We walked to the nearby hawker centre for food.... We had Sliced Chicken Noodles... After our meal.... Baby walked me back to my doorstep.... Baby's love towards me really... make my day... ^-^

Your love fills me with joy... You are so sweet to me... Baby, you're all I wanted... We'll stay for each other forever... and never be apart.... I'm yours and you're mine always.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA