Glad that I met you...

Got a missed call from Baby ard 2320hrs.. so I called back... he was on his way from camp to my place... He booked out... He got to book in camp before 0700hrs the next day... Yeah!!.. We can have more time together le...hehe... He reached my place ard 2340hrs... I brought Coco with me when meeting him... Baby had his supper @ the nearby Kopitiam... He ate Bak Chor Mee... while I ate Steamed Char Siew Bun... Teh-O siu tie for us as usual... hehe... We chatted awhile @ the Kopitiam... Coco was such a good girl... she lied down quietly on the chair while waiting for us to finish our meal... Thumbs up for Coco... for being a well-behaved doggie...

Baby again shared his day in camp with me... Baby left my place ard 0105hrs... and I received his sms @ 0126hrs... telling that he has reached home safely... 'Nite Nite Baby'

Baby informed me by sms-ing that he has reached camp safely @ ard 0645hrs this morning... Muacks!! Baby... You'll always be in my heart... I'll never let you go... I will never stop loving you, each and every day... Baby.. I mean it with all my heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA