Bakwan Kepeting Soup..... here I come

As Baby knocked off the same time as I am @ 6pm... He reached Suntec ard 6.45pm... to pick me up for dinner.... We went Ivin @ Binjai Park.... haha... during our last visit to Ivins... no soup left... all sold out... and I missed my fave Bakwan Kepeting so much... so baby tried to compensate this time...

We ordered Egg Fuyong, Sambal Kangkong, Ayam Goreng Rempah and of cos my fave Bakwan Kepeting Soup. Beside the soup... Ayam Goreng Rempah had become my fave dish le... We had a yummy dinner there...

The first time I kiss you, I knew you were the one.... When I look into your eyes, it really make my day complete, cause every time you look at me, my heart skips a beat. No one understands me like you do... You see me deep inside, you choose to overlook my flaws, my baby, I'll follow wherever you lead...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA