Conclude my day with him...

Took a bus ride down Orchard and walked over to Palais Renaissance to meet Baby for dinner... We headed down to Waraku De Pasta @ Central - Clarke Quay... I had Egg & Unagi Pasta in Wafu Sauce while Baby ordered Katsu Don Pasta... and our side dish - Fried Tofu... Yummy Pasta... We enjoyed our meal very much.... Thanks Baby for the wonderful day...


Our side dish
This is my Baby... who give in to me every-time...

After dinner.... walked over to Riverside Point... cos It's beer time @ Brewerkz... I ordered a mug (300ml - 4.5%) of Golden Ale ... easy drinking beer... While Baby got himself a stem (355ml) Mo Gwai - Devilish Strong Brew - 7.2%)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We've been together quite awhile, I love you for many things... your voice, your touch, your kiss, your smile. You accept me as I am, I can relax and just be me... With you, there's nothing to resist... You're irresistible to me, I'm drawn to you in total trust. Your sweet devotion never fails. You view me with a patient heart, you love me, baby, no matter what... You've been that way right from the start. We'll have a lifetime full of love and it will happen because of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA