Thank you my love....

Received an e-mail from MTV Asia saying that I've won for myself an Ice Age 3 poster and notebook set! Thanks MTV Asia for selecting me as one of the winners... As the collection period is between 10 July -24 July... Mondays - Fridays only (10am – 1pm, 2pm – 6pm) and lunch-time (1-2pm) is not available for collection... In despite of this term, Baby still willing to run this errand for me... *touched* and thanks Baby...

Baby need to work late due to a conference call from Amsterdam... Can't meet for dinner... but he made an effort to put his work aside to come to Suntec to fetch home from work, then went back to office to continue his unfinished work..

Baby passed me the Ice Age 3 poster and notebook set.... * Happy Me *

To find someone to share your happiness... is easy... But to find someone who willing to share your unhappiness, you might never ever find one in your lifetime...Think i found one.... Thank you my love....

Comments

jkinloveforever said…
Journey could be long,
And we might feel bad
But just think back to
The last days we had
The old moon fades
Out comes the rising Sun
And you know that
I'll be back to you
And you to me
We're so nearly there
So just draw strength from each other
This i dare

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA