My Fruitful Weekend....

As PI is having their Sales @ Iluma Atrium... I got myself the 'Boring Juice' for only SGD10... and help my bro to get his Coca Cola Football Trexi (25 pcs) @ SGD50...

Meet Jo @ 5.30pm for some shopping... Got myself a leather bag @ SGD18 from the push cart @ Parco Bugis Junction... love it to the bitz... and a Smiley White Watch @ SGD5 from Bugis Street...

Had our dinner @ Wong Kok Char Chan Teng - Bugis Junction... Jo's first time... as for me... I had it before with Baby in City Square - JB
I had Roasted Honey Spare Ribs with Shanghai Vegetables Rice while Jo had Crispy Chicken in Pineapple Sauce with Shanghai Vegetables Rice... We shared Fried Minced Pork with Veggies Dumplings... Jo had Ice Milk Tea (Original HK Style) and I got myself Hot Chinese Tea...



After our meal... headed down for more shoppings... As Baby is coming to pick me up from Bugis Junction ard 10.40pm... Whiel waiting for him, we chilled out @ J-Co... Had Earl Grey Tea and 2 Complimentary Honey Glazed Donuts....

Upon meeting up Baby, we headed down to Causeway Point for Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince ard 0005hrs... This movie was quite disappointing and the ending was bad either... actually expecting more. Overall just average nia. Rupert and Daniel did the comedy scenes pretty well in the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA