I am a food lover :D

Dinner with Baby @ Lemongrass - Downtown East... It's been long time since I heard my friends talking about this dining place... Seem like it has been long forgotten from my heart...

I still remember, the last time I went there for dinner was eons back... Can't believe that they are still situated at the same place after all these years. So I decided to have my dinner there...


~ I love crackers ~

We ordered a couple of dishes to share between the two of us... *Lovey Dovey*... Thai Cuisine is always our favourite!

We ordered Thai Style Fried Noodles @ SGD10...

Hot plate Beancurd @ SGD12


Tom Yam Seafood Clear Soup @ SGD12

Pandan Chicken @ SGD12

Total damage was SGD56.50... Thanks Baby for the yummy & filing dinner...
---------------------------------------------------
On a random day.. Trio of us went to Wee Nam Kee (Novena Ville) for Hainanese Chicken Rice...
I ripped this photo from Verlyn blog cos I love this pix to the max!!! Thanks Baby for taking this nice nice pix of us...

Baby has been raving about this Korean eatery place - KKO KKO NARA eversince 2010... This place is always very crowded during dinner time... It is pretty hard to get a seat without making reservations... Finally, I took a half day from work to do my hair rebonding... Met up Verlyn after my hair thingy... I suggested this place to her for our dinner, she agreed without a second thought cos she is craving for Korean food too... What a coincidence!


A homely restaurant with bad ventilation, which explains why I use my scarf to cover my hair... Hahaha! No hard feelings @_@

The foodie there is pretty pricey but taste seriously good... We ordered a Deluxe Rice Set to share between us...
The normal serving of pickles that can be refillable :)

Their signature dish - Fried Garlic Chicken Wings. This dish is dang pricey.. We paid god damn SGD20... Seriously WTF, but it holds its name well as a signature dish of KKO KKO NARA... It's taste REALLY AWESOME!
We had Kimchi Steamboat too... Truly Korean flavour! I love the soup to the bits... Seriously, this is one of the best Korean restaurants that serve good kimchi & soup base.

Indeed a yummy and pricey meal... The damage was SGD52. No doubt KKO KKO NARA's charges is at the high side but I think... I will still patron KKO KKO NARA again but will omit the Fried Chicken then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA