My weekend

Baby picked me up after my Origins workshop @ 2HR... We went to Watami @ Central for brunch... As Baby never fails to pick me up from my events or workshops or even when I went shopping with my friends... I decided to reward him, and to show my appreciation, this meal in on me!
We ordered Fried Soft Shell Crab which currently on promotion @ SGD7.80...

We shared Tonkatsu Kimchi Nabe with a separate order of Udon, and being a good wifey, I ordered additional rice set for him.. cos I know he love eating soup with rice...

OM! Looks yummy.. It's ready to tuck in :) The Soup is seriously delicious.

Apart from the Soft Shell Crab as our side, We also ordered Skewer King too... Basically it's Tonkatsu stuffed with Sliced Onions... Taste Great!

The total damage was SDG42.40... That was a hearty indulgence for us indeed :)

Baby went for his RT after sending me to Iluma, Bugis to meet up bezzie, Verlyn... We did some shoppings and some random beauty errands... Ended up @ Marina Square as our last stop... Baby picked us up there ard 8.30pm.. We went Golden Mile Food Centre for our 'dinper'... I had Char Kway Tiao :)

Alot of raves from the public and I love it to the max but Verlyn said 'normal' :(

~ Anyway, that concludes my weekend again ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA