CNY dinner @ Paradise Inn

Lunar New Year falls on the eve of my birthday this year, which means, it will be a double celebration for me... Hope 2012 will be an awesome year for every one of you, as the dragon has always been an auspicious Chinese zodiac among the chinese's belief...


I wore a red dress on the first day of Chinese New Year... Gong Xi Fa Cai

After visiting my relatives in Tampines, we made our way to my brother - Henry's place at Simei for some relaxing moments.

Upon entering his place, I was greeted by a framed up Buddha Sculpture... I was amazed by this magnificent and fine artwork, as per my brother, it costs him SGD200-ish...

Taken from 2 angles (left & right)... Do you guys notice any difference between the two photos of the sculpture?


This is a 3D framed up sculpture... Do take a look again, you will notice that which ever direction or angle, you look at the sculpture, the buddha's face will be still facing at you...


After slacking at his place by playing cards, it was time for dinner... We went to Paradise Inn at Eastpoint for our dinner, which was just walking distance from his place.

Traditional concept with oriental ambience, great for Chinese fare soup lovers as they serve pretty classics double-boiled soups...

Double Boiled Spare Ribs with Winter Melon... The broth was clear and the spare ribs was pretty soft too.

It was a pretty much soupy dish, all of us love the poached Chinese spinach with the combination of egg, salted egg and century egg...

Hotplate Tofu - A unique way of cooking, the tofu is very soft inside and semi crispy at the outside, the gravy makes it perfect.
Prawn Balls with Salted Egg - This is the best item, the taste of salted egg was over-whelming and I enjoyed it very much... Highly recommended!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We enjoyed the dinner as a whole... Simply indulge ourselves in the simple yet authentic affordable food. I personally feel that this eatery place is an ideal choice for casual meals among friends and family. I love this family bonding dinner and the damage was SGD106... I want more lunchies or dinners in the future (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA