Hello 2012

Thanks Marina Bay for the complimentary tickets to the countdown of new year, 2012... I was glad to be part of the Marina Bay NYE Countdown Party...


Upon attending this joyous event, we celebrated the last day of 2011 and welcoming the arrival of 2012


Made our way to Marina Bay Floating Platform... Truly a skyscraper!!


Our entry pinkie wrist bands


With Sweetie, I was delighted that I was able to meet up with her on the last day of 2011...


The host for the that night, Divian & Jacqui from The Perfect Ten, 98.7FM...



The opening performance, Dance Group... Come on, follow the music and move your body.



Performance by the Champion and finalist of NEA Eco Music Challenge.

I love this awesome performance by 'These Kids Wear Crowns', a six member Canadian Pop Punk Band which was formed in 2009... The whole NYE spirit was lifted by their fast paced songs.


4 celebrities - Michelle Chia, Gurmit Singh, Inch Chua & Nat Ho joined in to the audience crowd... OMG!! They were directly behind us, and we were so near to them but yet so far as we were not allowed to go near them as they were doing some LIVE filming...


I simply can't stop myself admiring the night scenery of Marina Bay...



Our Singapore very own Wheel of Fortune, Singapore Flyer...


My companion of the night, Happy 2012!!


May 2012 be a fruitful and blissful year for everyone


I emjoyed my night with my companion... Way to go, we will gather soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA