Connect at Our Korner


Trio of us - Terence, Baby & I needed a break from our busy week, so we decided to join Time Out Singapore in an after-work social session at The Scarlet Hotel's Our Korner...



Our Korner is located in the boutique hotel, The Scarlet, near Ann Siang Road in Chinatown, which bears a contemporary bistro appearence. If you do not mind the blistering sun, you can opt for Alfresco dining... The service provided by Our Korner was truly remarkable...

Alfresco dining
The Bar
  

Just us


During the event, the attendees got to enjoy free-flow wines and some pre-made liqueur shots from Shot Asia...


The shots really helped us to get our social juices flowing...

Both Terence & I enjoyed the shots - Texas Rangers (Butterscotch with Vanilla Cream Liqueur), however Baby found it tasted weird :(


 We enjoyed a free flow scrumptious canapés like tataki of tuna with soba noodles in dashi sauce, oriental wings, mini-cheddar cheeseburgers and assorted glass shots of desserts.


Special prizes were given to those who dressed in the colours of the venue's logo and before the whole event came to an end, the lucky draw was conducted...  


I won the grand prize - 2D/1N stay at The Scarlet Hotel


OMG!! I was on cloud nine, when my name was being read out, I can't believe that I won it... I am so looking forward to my staycation!!


My hotel voucher entitles one-night weekend stay in the Executive Room and inclusive Buffet Breakfast for two...



Thanks Time Out Singapore for confirming my RSVP and Our Korner for the lovely white wines, shots & delicious canapés...


Stay tune for my hotel stay review in Feb/Mar (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA