[we bare bears] Funfest at the Palawan Beach, Sentosa + Sunday brunch

My Saturday LOTD!
 


A Saturday's Lunch with Baby at Seah Im Food Centre!! I had my favorite 'Lor Mee', which came in generous portions. The gravy was savory, and gave the noodles an irresistible coat of delightful flavour! Best of all, it was very affordable at SGD3, and was certainly value for money!



After lunch, we had a date to visit Palawan Beach on Sentosa island, as we wanted to check out Cartoon Network's 'We Bare Bears', a cartoon that is about three brother bears.




I was amazed at the huge number of inflatable bears scattered across the beachfront! I took many OOTDs against these cute bears!





There were many Insta-worthy photo opportunities with the bears all over the beach. I had a hearty time posing with them!





My favorite of the lot was the massive 'Bear-Stack', which was the perfect photo spot of the day.




Due to this event, my liking for the bears increased, and I picked up a hand cream which featured one of the bears, 'Panda', from the shop, Miniso. While I actually preferred the design of 'Panda''s brother, 'Ice Bear', I did not choose to buy the hand cream featuring him, because the scent was not to my liking. Hence, I chose Panda instead!


All my solo photos were taken by my Baby Instahubz! 



Sunday brunch as usual with Mum V and Baby, and this time, we visited Imperial Treasure which is located at Great World City. We ordered our usual favorites for our dim sum indulgence. 


The Shrimp Rice Roll tasted good. The soy sauce and the soft texture of the rice roll are worth a mention! I thought it was one of the better ones in the Singapore Dim-Sum scene.


Baby and I also shared a bowl of HK Boat-Style Congee. The texture of the porridge was good and the overall taste was delicious too. The high standard of this porridge has been constantly kept, and is still great after all these years.



The highlight of our dim sum brunch was the Roasted Meat. Each piece was flavorful and juicy. The damage was SGD60+, but this was because Baby had a SGD30 dining voucher from OCBC bank.


Recently, I went to Idaten Udon which is located at the basement of CityLink Mall for lunch with my colleagues! I had Beef Maze Udon which is only available for a limited time period. I enjoyed my dry udon very much, as it tasted pretty delicious! 


I picked up some hand creams which featured the Pink Panther to keep my hands well-moisturised.
 

I end my post with my simple dinner at HK Central Cafe which is located at the basement of VivoCity.
 

 

Comments

moris said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA