[random] Black Society Restaurant + Kuro Izakaya + Lemon & Herbs Rotisserie

Sunday Dim Sum brunch as usual with Baby and Mommy Vi, and this time we went to Black Society Restaurant at VivoCity! This was my first visit to this restaurant but the second time for both Baby and Mommy Vi. We began our meal with their favorite appetiter, Deep-fried Fish Skin. They tasted light, crispy and addictive.



We ordered the Boat Styled Porridge, but l've had better as I felt it tasted kinda bland. 


I loved the tasty Braised Chicken Feet with Beancurd Skin very much, and it was really different from the ones we normally had from other places!


I enjoyed the Siew Mai topped with Fresh Prawn very much.



We had Steamed Pork Spare Ribs with Cellophane Noodles, and it tasted pretty good. It was one of my favorite items out of the eatery that we had ordered!


We ordered the Scallops with Asparagus Rice Roll, and it tasted pretty decent.



The damage was SGD87-ish, and thanks Mommy Vi for the lovely treat!


My random lunch with my office lunch mates at Kuro Izakaya, Suntec City. We went for their lunch sets which were from SGD8.90, and each set lunch comes with soup, salad and a glass of mocktail. I had the Yakitori Chicken Don. Nothing beats having a nice meal and a great chat with my lunch kakis! 


Recently, I picked up a pair of pretty earrings from pushcart which is located at HarbourFront Centre. They were a moving out sale, and I paid only SGD5! 


This is a sad throwback on a past meal, as Stefanie left our company after working with us for almost 3 years! We ordered pizzas and sushi to be delivered to our office. We chatted and shared many fond memories during the farewell lunch session. 


I had a relaxing lunch with my two besties which I know through my blogging journey on a random weekend afternoon. We settled down at Lemon & Herbs Rotisserie which is located at Changi Business Park, UE BizHub. We ordered 3 main courses, and Tracy made use of her Entertainer App that allowed us to lessen our damage! With the aid of the app, we only paid SGD10 per person for our meal which made our dining an affordable one!


I end my post with my post with my meet up with Sherlyn at G Cafe which is located at Mount Austin. 


Lastly, Baby got me an iPhone 6 cover which featured my favorite, Kumamon. It is the official mascot of Kyushu, Japan! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA