Shape Run 2019

Thanks Shape Run 2019 for the invitational slots, and I did my second run this year! The Shape Run 2019 celebrates their commitment to running, but more importantly, their aim is to promote keeping fit and staying healthy for life! There were 3 categories: the 5km Women's Competitive, the 10km Women's Competitive and a fun 1.8km Family Run.


I developed my passion for running after taking part in my first run way back in 2013. Since then, I have adopted a healthier lifestyle and begun to take care of my well-being too. I am glad that my decision to begin my first race back then has motivated me to take part in more races!


Upon receiving a SMS message from the organization, I made my way to Novena Velocity to pick up my race pack. It was the coolest race pack ever with various awesome regular and trial sized products that are definitely useful! I love the tote bag the best! 


I joined the 5km Women's Competitive, and the run was held at the Kallang Practice Track. The run was flagged off at 7.05am, but unfortunately I was slightly late. I started my run at 7.15am instead, and the weather was good.


After the run, we were treated to various activities, which included breakfast at the Kellogg's booth and other Shape Run sponsors such as Eversoft, Kose Cosmeport, Senka and TFX.


I was glad to have had Jane and Tracy join me on this run. Kudos to my running kakis!


We were awarded with a finisher medal for completing the run within the time-frame allocation.  We posed random photos together with our beautiful medals


I was glad that I was part of the Shape Run 2019! Thanks Shape Singapore, and YES, ’We Run the World’! We witnessed the growth of fitness and wellness in our community, and are looking forward to many more healthy events in the near future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA