Meryl's Birthday Celebration

Meryl is approaching her big 3, and she wanted to do something significant for herself. She booked a hotel staycation at Hard Rock Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) as part of her birthday celebration. I received a message alert from her and she told me about it. Both Baby and I accepted her invitation immediately once we received her message.


On the day of celebration, before we headed over to the Hard Rock Hotel, we went for lunch at Wave House, Siloso Beach. We had a delightful lunch, and i enjoyed their companionship immensely!


After that, we went to the Sentosa Sandsation 2019 - Star Wars Edition which was also held at Siloso Beach. We were so lucky to catch it as it was the last day when we were there. 



We loved the showcase of the larger than life sandcastles! 



Upon entering the room, there was a huge mood of party celebration going on as wall decorations were put up.



The hotel room was facing the swimming pool, and I took a selfie at the balcony.



 One of the cakes was from the PR agency, ‘Brand Cellar’, and thanks for making her day even more special with this lovely gesture!


Happy 30th Birthday, Meryl!


A cute shot of Baby Rena!


Thanks for the wonderful invitation and it is always nice to have nice good friends whom make my life brighter and fill it with laughter! 


I end my post with my newly added collection of plush toys from the usual claw machines!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA