[random] Jessie Baby's space

I love weekends, and it is 'gai-gai' time! I did a selfie during a car ride.


The month of August is our Anniversary Month, and this year Baby brought me for dinner at Mitsuba, which is a Japanese Ala-carte buffet restraurant located at the Central, Clarke Quay. Yes! We celebrated our 11th anniversary, and I love spending quality time with him. Thanks baby for showering me with your love and care all these years. Long may it continue in the coming years!! I also want to thank him for always being very supportive towards my social media lifestyle, as well as always being there for me whenever i need him!



We went to Monster Curry for dinner on a random weekday after work, and they are presently running a collaboration with Doraemon. We shared a super huge plate of Special Combo Curry at SGD28.80 which consists of Chicken Karaage, Pork Katsu, Chicken Sausages, Jumbo Ebi, Big Fried Fish and Tako Balls. I love the concept of sharing as food generally tastes better when it comes to sharing. 


Get a free Doraemon Container with a purchase of Hokkaido Organic Potato Wedges! If you are a fan of Doraemon, do not miss out on this cool collaboration - ‘Monster Curry X Doraemon’


Recently, Cotton On is running their latest promotion for their Men/Women Graphic T-Shirt collection, and they are going both only for 2 at SGD30. Both Baby and I love their popstar/singer collection.


 I picked up a Classic T-Shirt which featured CARDI B, while Baby got himself a tee featuring Tupac Shakur (2PAC). I felt my tee was great, and it is a must have wardrobe addition for fans of of CARDI B, as it makes the right kind of statement! It is a comfy, relaxed fit suitable for tropical weather, especially in our sunny Singapore. 




Meryl helped me to get some Uni-President Beef Bowl Instant Noodles during her latest work flight to Taiwan. OM! It tasted delicious, and it is definitely worth my two thumbs up! Thanks so much for the kind help! 



Lastly, what I normally do on my lazy Sunday at home is to sip on beer with my Baby. We simply enjoyed this Blonde ale which he had picked up from during our recent trip to Waikiki, Hawaii!




I end my post with my weekend lunch with Baby Hubby and Mom V at Aston, Sembawang Shopping Centre, which was simple and casual. Nothing beats spending time together! 


Comments

This collaboration with Doraemon looks fantastic!
As it's on sale, you truly can't fail. Besides the product discounts, the sale also has free delivery. The firm's Cyber Monday sale lets you to save on lots of essentials or company upgrades. You are curious to know more about best cyber monday sales, find out here.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA