[product review]The Magical Cloud - Foot Spa and Face & Body Mask.

Thanks The Magical Cloud, for introducing me to their organic body and skin products. I am glad that they sent me the product for a trial! I received 2 of their signature products - Oh my, I'm Exhaused! Peppermint Foot Spa and Chocolate Goodness/Face & Body Mask. 



Being a home-grown beauty brand, The Magical Cloud offers natural and organic spa products which can be enjoyed with ease at home! Although they sell their products online, they do have a retail store which is located at Singapore Shopping Centre.
 
 
As you can see from the photo, their product packaging was not pretentious. As they say, less is more! You can totally rely on them as they only use natural and organic ingredients in their products. Strictly no chemicals or preservatives are used, thus it does have a short shelf-life. (use within 6 months!)
 

 
Let me start with the Oh my, I'm Exhaused! Peppermint Foot Spa, and as I expected, it was pure bliss for tired feet! To pamper your neglected and tired feet, simply just fill a large basin with lukewarm water and pour the entire package in and mix. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes. 
 

 
For me, I only used up half the pack for my indulgence, and it was sufficient to give a good experience to my feet. The foot spa mixture contains peppermint that will re-energize the feet and fight any bacterial or fungal infections. It will improve circulation, refresh and get rid of unwanted odour from feet!
 
 
I love the cooling sensation of the peppermint, and my feet become smoother after application. To get the best results, apply some foot cream after the foot spa is done! 
 
 
 
I was greeted by a rich aroma of cocoa by the Chocolate Goodness! Face & Body Mask. As instructed, to apply, you have to mix the 2 tsp Chocolate Goodness with 1tbsp of honey and 1 tsp of olive or jojoba oil. For me, I used olive oil for my treatment. 

 
I applied the mixture on the face for 10-15 minutes. As per my Instagram’s handle name - dipmecocoa, my face smelt like chocolate at the end of the mask treatment. A definite indulges for all chocolate lovers! 
 


 
 'Gai Gai Time' after the treament!

 
For more information on the products, do check out The Magical Cloud on Facebook and Website.
 
The Magical Cloud Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wheremagicstarts
The Magical Cloud Website: https://themagicalcloud.myshopmatic.com/
 
 
The Magical Cloud
190 Clemenceau Ave
Singapore Shopping Centre, #06-08
Singapore 239924
 

Comments

Greentrends said…
"Thanks for sharing this informative post, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful because beauty is symbol of Confidence. If you feel inner confidence you are able to stand in front of anyone and can respond with confidence. We are also serving for the Best salon services .We are providing best salon packages salon in nizampet for men at very reasonable and affordable prices and further more salon in nizampet for men ."

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA