[Mid-Autumn Festival] - VivoCity’s Curious Adventures in Wonderland

This year's Mid-Autumn Festival, or more commonly known as the 'Mooncake Festival', falls on a Friday. As usual, the Korean company that I work closed office early for a half day in order to celebrate Chuseok (Korean's Thanksgiving Day!)

 
To get the moods on, I went to VivoCity's Sky Park, which is located on the third level in order to visit the VivoCity’s Curious Adventures in Wonderland, which was inspired by the famous story Alice in Wonderland. I am a huge fan of Alice in the Wonderland, and I had a great time there!



  
Upon reaching, we started off with the 'Rabbit Hole', and I love each exhibit display very much. 



 
Next was the 'Mad Tea Party', and I took many random OOTDs against the beautiful backdrop at the event.

 
Next was the 'Tunnel of Soldiers' which we found ourselves surrounded by Playing Card Soldiers. 
 

What I loved most about the event was the 'Pool of Cards’ backdrop. If you are a fan of Alice in the Wonderland, then you should not miss this awesome exhibition a miss!




 
I love each individual whimsical zone which provides instaworthy photos. Thanks Baby for making time for me, and I appreciate every single thing you do for me


We had dinner with Mum V at Tampopo at Liang Court. As Baby’s birthday is in September, and being a member himself was given 50% discount off the bill as his birthday reward from Tampopo. I had the well-known Black Pig Shabu Ramen, while Baby had the luxurious Unagi Don. 



 
We shared the Potato with Minced Beef Croquette, Sashimi Platter and Fried Prawns (Ebi) among ourselves. The final damage was SGD121! 


 
I love the Mid-Autumn Festival, as during this event, I can eat mooncakes, pomelos and even play lanterns in the park. I picked up these mooncakes from the Holiday Inn, Singapore Atrium at a steal, all thanks to Shopee’s flash deal. 


 
Lastly, I added more plush toys to my claw machine plush/toy collection! This is my favorite among the recent catch! Hello Keri-Chan from Cardcaptor Sakura! 


Comments

Wow, this Wonderland place looks great!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA