Dessert Museum + Luminous Night Out with SK-II Boutique SPA

I love weekends!!
 

I started off my date by having the new Mcdonald's limited-time offer Thai Milk Tea Cone Ice-cream! I enjoyed it immensely!
   

I met up with my gang of girls for a event at a 'Dessert Museum' recently! We immersed ourselves into a world of sweets and desserts! We were delighted by the cheery wonderland-like dessert themed museum, and we loved the colorful donuts, gigantic lollipops, and colourful candy canes.


The Donut Room – We were all ready for a room full of 'Donuts'! You literally slide into the room!!








The Candy Cane Room - Sweet-looking pastel room with giant candy canes.




The room that I favored and was delighted by the most was the Cake Pop Room!


We also took many random photos at the Haagen-Daz (Ice-Cream) room



We definitely enjoyed ourselves very much and we loved every display at the dessert museum. Most importantly, the companionship of the girls was what mattered the most to me!


 Thanks Tracy for extending her invite to me to visit the 'A LUMINOUS NIGHT OUT WITH SK-II BOUTIQUE SPA'.


We were given a walk-through spa tour at The SK-II Boutique Spa by Senze Salus, and we were introduced to their various facilities. We took some random photos together. As always, it is always good to meet up with my close friends!



After the tour, we were led to Anti:dote which was located at the Fairmont Hotel. It is a stylish and modern cocktail bar. 



We indulged ourselves with champagne and delicious canapés while the presentation was being conducted. Thanks SK-II for the kind hospitality!





We bagged home with us a goodies bag full of SK-II products after the event ended. 


After the event, Meryl, CK and I continued our girls’ outing, and we simply just love hanging out with one another despite of the location! As it was Halloween, we decided to use an app on the phone to take pictures of ourselves with Halloween Gear! It was a memorable Halloween!


The CSR team had a random luncheon at a newly opened Japanese restaurant, Aburi En with Boss B. Thanks for the treat! We had a delightful 1-hour lunch with one another! 


I received a facial mask sheet from Meryl. Thanks so much for this little gift! 


Recently, I got a Sailor Moon Luna Cat Shoulder Messenger Bag, and I am going to use this for my upcoming trip to Japan!


Lastly, I end my post of an outing with my Baby at the 'Guinness Great Grill Out 2019' which was being held at the Dempsey Hill area.


We left pretty early, as we have something on at night on the same day. I am surely looking forward for the next edition. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA