Dinner at Red Sparrow + Beauty Pop-up store

I visited the 'Red Sparrow' with my baby for dinner, which is nestled in the historic Dempsey Hill. The Red Sparrow is a fancy Vietnamese Restaurant, which colourful oriental lanterns and decor add to its unique ambiance.
 
 
 
We ordered the Phở Bò Viên - house special Vietnamese beef balls and Phở Gà - boneless chicken leg and house special chicken meatballs as our mains We shared the Chả Giò (deep fried rolls) - stuffings of fresh crabmeat, prawns, minced pork and taro with a tangy sweet fish sauce
 
 
Red Sparrow offers iconic street favorites of Vietnam! Vietnamese street food such as Pho and Banh Mi are favorite comfort food to the locals as well as tourists. I had a delightful dinner at Red Sparrow, as they serve very authentic Vietnamese food! The ingredients in the Pho were generous and do try the Chả Giò Fried Rolls which were delicious! The ambience is very colorful as well as classy, hence do give this place a try! 
 
 
 
We left a review each on both their TripAdvisor and Facebook Page, and we redeemed 2 yummy desserts off the menu for free.

 
We picked the Chuối Nướng Nước Dừa - banana glutinous rice grilled in banana leaf with coconut cream sauce and Chè Chuối - battered bananas, black glutinous rice, and coconut sago cream topped with vanilla ice cream. 
 
 
Thanks Red Sparrow for the complimentary desserts! 

 
Together with Meryl and CK, we redeemed some samples at Lancome Christmas Market to try-out for the Advanced Genifique Serum and Teint Idole Foundation. Thanks Lancome!! We took some random photos at the pop up store which was located at Orchard Paragon Atrium

 
 
Next we walked over to Orchard Ion to visit the YSL Pop up store - Dressed in Rouge.

 
I picked up some earrings from Turtle - a fairly new China lifestyle store which is located at Plaza Singapura.

 
I also bought some cute compact mirrors for myself which cost less than SGD2 each! 

 
I recently received a deluxe trial from Clinque! They very generously gave me a newly launched product - Fresh Pressed™ Repair Clinical MD. Thanks for your generosity, Clinique!

 
 
I end my post with my 2 meals with my girlfriends. I had Cold Soba with Tempura at Ichiban Boshi for lunch and Dry Ramen for dinner at Forum Shopping Mall respectively. 
 
 
Lastly, I added a Kaws plushie recently to my claw machine toy collection. This is the best and the first catch in November 2019. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA