Michin Korean BBQ & Hotpot + BFF Day Out

It was early October, and I went for a tasting gathering at the newly opened 'Michin Korean BBQ & Hotpot' together with my blogging clique! This eatery is located at Toa Payoh.

 
We tried out their sizzling standard platter which costs only SGD19.80nett per set. If you prefer to have more options, then go for their 90-min buffet at only SGD19.80nett per person. 

 
You can also add ons of the various succulent meats that are available (such as Wagyu Beef, Iberico Pork, Black Angus) and fresh seafood imported from local fish farms (such as lobsters, scallops and oysters) at only SGD5 per serving. 
 
 
We were well taken care off by the friendly staff and I enjoyed the marinated chicken very much. Do request to add on the ‘Moutai’ Shots which enhanced the flavors tremendously!


 
With such a wide variety of food selection, definitely a great place for a large causal With such a wide variety of food selection, it is definitely a great place for a large casual gathering. I will definitely come back for more. Thanks Michin Korean BBQ & Hotpot for the kind hospitality!

 
Welcome to the NEW Funan Mall! The newly revamped mall is the roof for many new concept stores. There's just so much to do, eat and see! Funan Mall may have been known as a hangout spot previously for tech geeks looking for IT gadgets, but now there is so much more on offer!

 
I brought my Bestie, Meryl to join me for a BFF Day Out at the Funan Mall, and we had a complimentary experiential guided session. We enjoyed the ‘Go behind-the-scenes’ with some of the retail stores through these exclusive guided experiential sessions.
 
 
We embarked on a journey with Carrie K, and discovered the inspiration behind the branding's modern heirloom jewellery. We also learnt how to style pearls for our everyday wear! 





 
We designed and created a tote bag together at BERNINA.
 
 Lastly, what we loved most was to explore and open up our senses with a Singapore Perfume Label, 'Scent by SIX'. We also got to go through a design process as well as to shop at local women's brand 'Beyond The Vines'!
 
 
We received a goodie bag each with exclusive perks from participating Brand’s, and among all, I liked the gift card worth SGD20 from Beyond The Vines and Sum37 Secret Repair Special gift box! 
 

 
After the event, we went for lunch together, and we settled at Hawker Chan, one of the cheapest prices to pay for a Michelin Star Dining Experience! I love the tender and juicy Soya Sauce Chicken, as it tasted delicious. It is a MUST-HAVE for me! 

 
After lunch, we made our way to Sentosa to attend the Shiseido beauty Masterclass at the BURO Beach Club. Each attendee was given some product trial kits as a door-gift! 
 
 
Thanks HIC Juice for the complimentary drink, which quenched my thirst under the scorching weather in Sentosa!

 
Being an Avene Club Member, I recently redeemed a sample from their Hydrance Series via their homepage. This range is suitable for my skin type which is combination. 
 
Redeem your trial pack at https://www.eau-thermale-avene.sg/ and start your beauty regimen today!
 
 
I won an eyebrow pencil (dark brown) from A’Bloom by Althea Korea, and I really love it as it is very easy to use and it suits my hair color! 

 
I end my post with the collection of the fitness tracker, and I am all ready for the National Steps Challenge Season 5! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA