Ultheraphy Party at The Luxe Art Museum.

Both Linda and I attended a fun filled cocktail party by Ultheraphy and Singapore Women’s’ Weekly / Nuyou Magazines at The Luxe Art Museum.




There was a sharing session on Non-surgical Facelift procedures by Ultherapy, with Ultherapy Ambassador Ms Joanne Peh, Celeb DJs Jamie Yeo and Dasmond Koh. They shared on their personal experiences with us. It was really an intimate evening with the stars!


We took many random photos with the stars! 


We enjoyed the yummy canapés very much! 


All attendees received a bouquet of flowers which was prepared by Ultheraphy


Lastly, thanks for the invite as well as the door-gift! 


  One of our favorite and usual weekend activities is to drive into JB, Malaysia for shopping and eating. We had our dinner at Misoga Korean Restaurant. The restaurant is run by Koreans, and upon entering the premises, the interior setting looks very similar to those found in Korea!


We were served 7 side dishes (banchan) and a serving of pancakes upon being seated. 


We ordered a dinner set which included Marinated Pork Collar, Pork Belly, Kimchijjigea and Grilled Soy Sauced Saury!



The meat was wonderfully cooked above the charcoal grille, and each piece of meat tasted awesome.



This is the Kimchi Soup (kimchijjigea) and Grilled Soy Sauce Saury.


Apart from the set, we had Fried Korean Chicken. The damage was about RM150, which upon conversion is about SGD 50. Slightly cheaper than what one would have paid for in Singapore for a Korean bbq meal.


We chillax-ed ourselves at the newly opened Tea/Coffee Bar - Instea

 

We also went to Mount Austin for a Claw Machine Expedition! This was a roaring success as we caught a large 7-inch Mimikyu x Umbreon Pokemon plush doll! We spent a total of RM30 to get him out from the machine! 


I picked up a top from Padini Concept at RM23 as well as a pair of running shoes and a hiking top from Sport Direct for only RM70 and RM21 respectively! I also got myself some beauty products from Essence Makeup from Watsons and Good Virtues Co. from Tesco Extra. Lastly, I picked up some earrings as well from Aeon Tebrau.


I received a Hair kit from Yves Rocher which is located at BHG Bugis Junction. The kit consists of a deluxe trial size of Shampoo and a tube of 2-in-1 Cream Hair Mask. 


On the same day, I redeemed 2 small bottles of Belif Youth Creator Pre-Essence at The Face Shop which is located at Bugis Junction. Do get yours too via the sign-up through their FB page.


My usual hair salon ‘Naoki Yoshihara by Ash' has recently relocated to TripleOne Somerset, and this was my first time visiting the new store. I went there for a haircut. I was actually introduced to this place by the 'J Passport', an informative websitea few years ago, and I am now a regular customer of the salon, in which I was given a VIP card for my hair service. I only paid SGD60 for a 'Director' level service session. 


After my haircut, Baby came down to meet me for dinner at TripleOne Somerset, and we settled our late dinner at the So Good Char Chan Teng which is located at the ground level. We were pretty surprised by the quality of the food, as it tasted pretty delicious. It was pretty affordable, and we will definitely come back for a meal soon! 


I end my post with my recent-won giveaway which was conducted by Virla, and I got a pair of fish bowl earrings! 


Comments

Fist time i see this type of pokemon.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA