[celebration] Happy Birthday + Reunion Dinner

On the eve of my birthday, Baby brought me to MYO Restobar which is located on the 19th floor of Oxley Tower.
 
 
 
 
We had the signature dish, Kia Hiang Claypot Organic Chicken. It is a nostalgic and traditional dish, that is famous for the chicken's juiciness, and rich sweet herbal broth!

 
Apart from that, we had tofu and greenies as well. The damage was around SGD57.
 

 
After dinner, we went out for some random photo-taking. Thanks Baby for everything! 


 
I got these 2 serums about a week ago and started using them as part of my normal skincare routine. I like the texture and the light scent that it has. After using it, my skin tone is now brighter and more even! These serums are light weight, and I’ve been using them regularly for weeks! My skin looks healthier and suppler! You can easily achieve a youthful, healthy glow from within with The Effect Series! Thanks for sending them to me! 


 
About the 2 bottled serums that I have received: -
 
Niacinamide 10%, Blemish Minimizing Serum helps to improve the benefits to the skin, while helping to fight back against environmental pollutants and damage caused by sun exposure. This ultra-light serum in your routine guarantees a smoother, blemish-free and effortlessly radiating complexion. 
 
Hyaluronic Acid 2%, Hydrating Serum effectively hydrates & protects your skin from dehydration. The light-weight, luxurious texture absorbs quickly leaving no residue behind, making it ideal for all skin types.


 
I met up with Sweetie again on the actual day of my birthday for lunch. Thanks for the lovely treat! 


 
I had a simple yet harmonious reunion dinner on the eve of CNY at the Black Society Restaurant, which is located at VivoCity with Mum V, Baby Hubby, Bro Kenneth and his wifey.
 

The damage was around SGD610+ for a 9-course dinner, which included Yu Sheng, assorted Chinese dishes of vegetables, prawns, fish and a unique 'Mala Chicken'!!








 
 
As my birthday fell on the same day as CNY EVE, Baby prepared a birthday cake for me from Henri Charpentier, and we had it after our reunion dinner. The soufflé cheese cake simply melted in my mouth. I enjoyed it very much. 

 
I ended my birthday celebration by singing my heart out at a singing session at Karaoke Manekineko, Safra Jurong.
 
 
Mum V bought a tin of festive goodies from 'Fatty Aunt' online, and it tasted pretty yummy! 


 
I picked up a printed blouse from Monki for the 1st Day of CNY! My OOTD! 


 
As usual, on the first day of CNY, Baby followed my side of the family to visit my big aunt whom is my Dad's Eldest Sister. She is staying at Tampines, and we had our lunch at her place. After that, I brought my parents for dinner at Xin Wang HK Restaurant which is located at Heartland Mall
 


 
Happy Lunar New Year! My earrings of the day…
 
 
My OOTD for CNY Day 2! I picked up the long outer jacket for only SGD12. What a steal!
 

 
We had steamboat dinner at home on CNY Day 2 with Mum V!
 
 
 
 
I end my post with my dinner with my Baby at Din Tai Feng and thanks Bee Cheng Hiang for the generous festive goodies gift box! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA