Dinner at Afuri Ramen + Buffet Dinner at Hotel Miramar

Yee Cheong Yuen has been at Holland Village for the longest time. When Baby and I were still dating as a couple, we had come here before. To our surprise, it has modernised its premises from time to time. This eatery place serves quite a wide variety of Ipoh-fare, but it is most well-regarded for its translucent, smooth hor fun and silken chicken.
 

 
  I ordered the Curry Noodles with Silken Chicken set which come with a small portion of dumpling soup and a drink. Baby had the Three Treasure Rice which with Char Siew, Roasted meat & Chicken meat, and his set also came with a small portion of dumpling soup and a drink. Apart from our sets, we shared a plate of ‘Wu Xiang’ (Gor Hiang) as our side dish. The damage was SGD29, which I personally found it pretty decent for the amount of food we ordered.
 
 
Baby and I went to Funan Mall for lunch, and I took a random picture against the cute Line Friends characters before our meal. I love seeing them going local! 

 
Afuri Ramen (阿夫利) is a the famous Japanese ramen stall that opened their first outlet in Funan Mall last year, and this was my first visit. They are best known for their yuzu ramen. 

 
I love their Yuzu Tsukemen which comes with a citrusy-yuzu dashi and soy sauce-based dip. 

 
 The Afuri Buta Wing Gyoza was da bomb! The damage was SGD45, and we will come back for more ramen fix! 
 
 
 I went to try my luck again on the claw machines at Tiong Bahru Plaza before heading for our buffet dinner at Hotel Miramar, as one of the machines were offering the extreme adorable San-X Rilakkuma in Wonderland as a prize. I caught Kiiroitori with just 2 attempts. I simply love this feeling of accomplishment, and it was definitely another achievement unlocked!


Recently, I added 6 more plush toys to my claw machine plush/toy collection! We spent SGD20 in total! OMG BABY! I really need to have a bigger cupboard soon... or maybe a bigger room hahaha!!!

 
To wrap up 2019 and to thank Baby for taking good care of me, I decided to bring him for a sat-date dinner buffet at Hotel Miramar. I love spending quality time with him, and it was my way of thanking him for showering me with his love and care all these years. Long may it continue in the coming years, and here’s hoping 2020 will be another good year for us! I also wanted to thank him for being very supportive towards my social media lifestyle, and he is always there for me whenever I need him.

 
The hotel is running an in-house promotion for a 1-for-1 deal for our dinner, and on top of that, they are throwing in a free flow of ‘Tiger Beer’ for our dining indulgence. This is a good deal, as it helps us to save money for our upcoming February trip. 

 
I love the unlimited servings of Chilli Crab and Fresh Oysters. The buffet spread selection was pretty decent for the amount we paid. We will come back again as long as the promotion is still on going.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA