[product review] Mise En Scene Perfect Repair Hair Serum + Essence 24KBio-Gold Gold Water

The Mise En Scene Perfect Repair Hair Serum is a highly concentrated hair serum that repairs and revives even the most severe of hair damage caused by perming or hair dyes.
 
 
My colleague, Eunice introduced me to this hair serum, and it is suitable for someone like me, as I only do bare minimum maintenance in terms of taking care of my hair. She helped me to obtain a bottle of this serum from JB Malaysia, as it cost way cheaper there as compared to SG. It only cost me SGD10!

 
I used it on towel-dried hair, and I applied approximately 2-3 pumps of Mise en Scene serum for my shoulder-length hair, and applied another small amount again on my hair-tips after blow drying. This serum is great for treating split ends, dry, tangled and rough hair. It also strengthens my hair, and improves it elasticity as well. I love the clean and fresh aqua floral scent!

 
I was happy to be selected by 'Home Tester Club Singapore' to do a product review of the ‘Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Gold Water’.
 
 
The texture is slightly thicker than water, and it helps to bring radiance to complexion after application. It is easily absorbed into the skin and leaves a matte finish! 
 
 
After usage of about a week, my pores are significantly smaller and my skin feels more suppler than before. I also discovered that my skin’s elasticity has been improved as well! It is a great and safe product and I highly recommend it! I now apply it twice a day - once in the morning and once at night! It has now become a part of my skincare regime. Thanks for sending the product over for the wonderful try out!
 
 
I attended the ASTALIFT Flarosso Make-up Workshop which was held at the Typhoon Cafe, Plaza Singapura. During the event, dinner was served at the premises. I had Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken with Rice.
 

 
ASTALIFT was created by FUJIFILM and it is an award-winning brand in Japan. All invitees were entitled to a generous goody bag from ASTALIFT!

 
Thanks VitaRealm, for sending some samples of beauty drinks to me! I received 5 bottles - 1 of them are Whitening Collagen Drink, 3 bottles are Anti-Age Essence Drink, and 1 bottle of Skin Perfecting Collagen Drink
 
I normally consume a bottle of beauty drink before going to bed at night, as this is the best time for your skin to absorb the goodness of the beauty drink. 


 
 
I attended the Nature & Forest Meditative Workshop with my favorite girls! This workshop was organised by The Body Shop Singapore, and it was held at the Plaza Singapura Atrium. 
 
 
I am happy that we got to catch up with one and another over this peaceful Meditative Workshop. Thanks girls for making time for this meet up! 
 


Comments

Alex said…
Thanks for sharing your work. I now need to add some interactivity to the offline map, so that a user can get info after clicking on a point.
Pelvic Pain Frankfort

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA