[Happy Weekend] Tan Yu 探鱼 - Somerset 313 + Donburi King - PLQ

Happy weekends! 



Baby and I headed to town to have our late lunch at Tan Yu 探鱼, which is located at Somerset 313. Both of us are not a fan of classic mala cuisine, so therefore, we ordered the Grilled Fish with Soy Sauce (a non-spicy version!). For our easy indulgence, we picked up the fish fillets instead of a whole fish.



I enjoyed eating the Noodles with Garlic Oil very much, and it has become a ‘MUST-ORDER’ item in Tan Yu 探鱼 for me! 

The total damage was SGD73-ish, which I felt that the price was a bit on the higher side as compared to other similar concepts in town. However, the food was tasty, and the portions were acceptable, so these factors made up for the hefty damage.


I received an email invite from FANCL to their Core of Beauty Virtual Masterclass! I redeemed the goodie bag after the zoom event from a preferred outlet of my choosing. I received a 5-Day Whitening Trial Kit which included 10 packs of Moist Refine Lotion I, 10 packs of Moist Emulsion I and 10 packs of Whitening Essence. Thanks FANCL!


I recently received a deluxe trial from CLINIQUE! They very generously gave me a sample of their newly launched product - Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. It is an upgrade on their all-time fan-favorite, and this oil-free gel-cream moisturizer can last for 100 hours, even after washing your face. Thanks for your generosity, CLINIQUE!


I took a day's leave from work, as I needed to clear my last year’s balance leave. Both Baby and I went over to Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ) to have our meal. We settled at Donburi King, and they offer both Kaisen Don and Hot Donburi. This causal Japanese restaurant is pretty small in capacity. 


I had the Iberico Pork Slice Yakiniku Don which had a mountain of the sliced pork. The pork slices were pretty tender and have a balanced proportion of lean and fat meat.

We loved the Fried Oyster very much, as they were deeply fried to a crisp golden perfection! The oysters carried a creamy and slightly chewy texture.


Thanks Baby for the nice meal treat!

Comments

Clinique we have in Poland too

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA