[Try & Review] Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash + Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion + Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream

The weather has become more humid lately and the sweat might cause itching to our skin! I started to scratch quite a bit lately, but luckily I was introduced to Aveeno


 

I started to use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, and it is definitely a warm and soothing welcome to my shower routine, as it cleanses and moisturizes well for a visibly healthier looking skin.



Sensitive skin is a growing concern, and Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a clinically proven, award-winning lotion that will help to improve the health of dry skin in just one day, whereby there is significant improvement with continuous usage of within 2 weeks! It lasts for 24hrs, whereby there is fast-absorption in locking in the moisture in order to help protect nourish the skin!



It leaves a soft, smooth feeling after application and it does looks naturally healthy-looking. It is gentle enough for everyday use and it is also fragrance-free and non-greasy. It does not have a very sticky texture, as some heavy-duty lotions are tend to feel sticky on skin even after a few minutes of application. You can be assured that this product does not! I love the results on my skin as it feels soft and supple!



Their basic formulation agenda is to calm redness, sooth irritation, fight dry skin itch, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. Both products are suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and sensitive skin. They are friendly to the wallet too! 



Aveeno has been quite well known for their lotions, as they offer a great moisturizing effect to the skin in order to make it feel smooth, soft and hydrated. This particular product - Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream makes my skin feel supple and extremely soft after application. It is specially formulated with a triple oat complex to relieve and protect itchy, extra dry skin. This fragrance free lotion can be used on all skin types.

 


It is a rich texture cream which is clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting relief for itchy, extra dry skin, while having a moisturizing effect for 24 hours. I am delighted that it comes in a big jar, and it really can last me a long time before it is necessary for a re-purchase. It is highly recommend for sensitive and very dry skin!



My application routine: I applied the product on my semi-damp skin immediately after showering. It works well and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.

The only downside for this product is the cream had a very thick texture which left a greasy barrier on my skin for a while before being completely absorbed by the skin.

Thanks for sending the products over and for the wonderful try-out. I do hope you guys enjoy my mini review/experience and I hope that my reviews will help to give you to have a better understanding about the products and the results you can obtain through them! 

Comments

I dont know this company

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA