Birthday Celebration at LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar


I made a lunch reservation to celebrate Baby’s birthday at LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar which is located at the Sands SkyPark, Marina Bay Sands.





The LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar has a spectacular view spot overlooking the city of Singapore. It's a tremendous view and I really enjoyed how beautiful our city sky line was!








 Upon arrival, we were greeted with a brilliant smile, and were lead to our table! Complimentary bread was served to us after we made our orders.




We had the LAVO Set lunch. The 3-course LAVO Set Lunch comes with a choice of Starter, Main Course and Dessert.




Apart from the food item from the lunch set, we also added a cold appetizer - Tiger Shrimp Cocktail and 2 glasses of Cocktails.





I love my Squid Ink Pasta with Salmon very much!



Baby had Meatball Tomato-based Spaghetti at an additional SGD10++ to his set meal. 



For dessert, I ended my meal with a yummy piece of cheese cake. I liked the soft, creamy texture. LAVO was sweet enough to take note that Baby was having his birthday celebration, and his dessert had a written 'Happy Birthday' in chocolate as well! The service rendered to us was top-notch, and the serving staff were very friendly and approachable.



Baby, I hope you had a memorable birthday celebration in Singapore, especially since travelling is restricted! Ich Liebe Dich, Baby!



Being a lovely wife like I always am, I picked up a gift from Gucci for my Baby as his birthday present!





Happy Birthday to my dearest Baby!


I love you for your thoughtfulness, your understanding ways and the countless little things that you do for me each day. I thank the lord that I've got you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA