Happy Birthday to Kaelyn

My cutie niece, KaeGirl has turned 4 in July this year. Time flies really very fast as I still remembered from when she was just a toddler, when she was taken care of by my parents. Back then, I was still staying at their place, and I watched her grow up day by day! She is now a grown-up pretty young lady!




Her simple birthday celebration was held at the Sims Urban Oasis Clubhouse. It was a cozy mini birthday celebration and only family members were invited to the party.






Happy Birthday Kaelyn! Many happy returns and be healthy always!




Recently, our company booked a whole restaurant to throw a farewell party for my soon to be former MD as well as a big welcome celebration to our new MD. We settled with a delicious Korean Barbecue (Gogi gui) session at Woo Hyang Restaurant which is located at Amoy Street. We had so much fun at the celebration!






My company has stopped the WFH system, therefore all employees have to return to work daily. However, my baby is still allowed to WFH at times, as his company is operating via a Hybrid WFH/Work in office system. During the days where he is WFH, he will prepare dinner for us! 

 

Recently, there is a newly-opened farmer’s market - Thymes within our condo’s premises, and Baby made use of this convenience to get some Hokkaido gourmet sausages from them.

 


He whipped up a simple dinner - Japanese Curry over Rice with Carrots, Potatoes, Baby Corns and Sausages. I love the Sausages from the farmer’s market, as they tasted good!


I redeemed my shopping points from FairPrice to exchange for a Disney Pooh Bear Thermal Beverage PitcherI love the temperature indicator which will show how hot, warm or cold the water presently in the flask is. Sadly, this exclusive Disney Pooh Bear Kitchenware ended around Mid July.


My colleague, N got me some goodies during her short trip to Desaru, Malaysia. Thanks ya, and I enjoy them loads!



Oh ya! I almost forgot about this...I've been selected for the Decorté Sampling Program by The BeauClub. I received a gift set that includes the Decorté Snow Clarifier Refining Essence Gel Toner and a pack of cotton pads!




I end my post with my meet up with my 2 besties! We went for dinner at the King of Prawn Noodles which was newly opened at Bugis Junction. This was my perfect way to end my night with friends after a day of hard work! Lastly, thanks Chewy for the lovely gifts!


Comments

Happy Birthday to Kaelyn. She looks so cute in Elsas dress.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA