Morning hike at The Rail Corridor + Ala Carte Buffet at Mitsuba + Loots from Shopee

Together with R, A, V and E, we went out for a girl's night out on a random Fri-date. We settled our meal gathering at Mitsuba which is a Japanese Ala-carte buffet restaurant located at the Central, Clarke Quay. If you love Japanese buffets, then you definitely have to keep this restaurant in your ‘must-visit’ list!







The damage was about SGD67 per pax, and after almost 3 hours of non-stop chatting, we ended our night on a delightful note! Looking forward to our next girls’ night out!


I love shopping via Shopee, and recently I picked up a pair of classy earrings, which cost me only SGD 2.70



Apart from the earrings, I also picked up a Novelty Preserved Fresh Rose Bag Charm for just SGD 10. I really love my purchases very much!


On a random weekend, RKM went out on a morning hiking date at The Rail Corridor. We walked 7KM+ to Holland Village.






During the walk, I took many random photos around my surrounding areas.




Although we might be preoccupied with our work and busy lifestyle, we should still invest in our health by exercising regularly. We must love ourselves by living a healthy lifestyle!


I end my post with my after-run video clip with my running buddy, A! She is the only one that holds that passion for our weekly evening run after our work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA