[random] More Jess Baby's happenings

I received a package - 'Grilled Mackerel' by Ottogi, and I am glad that I was introduced to this microwavable grilled fish product which is easy to cook and has excellent quality!

The company selected only quality graded mackerels, brushed them with green tea and turmeric to get rid of the fishy smell, and seasoned them with salt to make sure they are crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.


The grilled mackerel is a product that is enormously popular in Korea. It was prepared to be enjoyed by the elderly as well as children as 99% of the fish bones have been removed to prevent and avoid injury while eating.



 This flavorful grilled mackerel is highly recommended to be served with rice. I had it with my pasta, and it goes well with gochujang hot pepper paste! I love it very much!

Lastly, thanks '0.8L Singapore' for sending the grilled mackerel over!

Happy weekend! Baby and I headed to Tan Yu  for dinner, and we settled at the Tampines 1 outlet. Both of us are not a fan of classic mala cuisine, so therefore, we ordered the Grilled Fish with Soy Sauce (a non-spicy version)! For our easy indulgence, we picked up the fish fillets instead of a whole fish.




I enjoyed eating the Noodles with Garlic Oil, and it has become a ‘MUST-ORDER’ item in Tan Yu  for me! We also ordered a pair of Minced Garlic Oysters which were perfectly grilled! Thanks Baby for the nice meal!



My after-work dinner with Baby at Tim Ho Wan which is located at the Aperia Mall.



Both Baby and I enjoyed the BBQ meat bun very much!


After a long hiatus, we finally came back to Ivins Peranakan Restaurant which is located at Binjai Park - Bukit Timah to have our fri-date dinner. We have been patronising this eatery way back in 2008. It has been one of our favorite restaurants for 10 years.



We ordered our usual food items - Egg Fuyong, Stir-fried Bayam with Garlic, Meatball with Crabmeat in clear soup (Bakwan Kepeting) Assam Pork Ribs and Chicken Rendang. We had a yummy yet filling dinner. Nothing beats having dinner with my loved ones!



Both Baby and I love Thai food, and we are consistently trying to find new eatery places that serve authentic Thai fare. We really miss our Thailand holidays. We re-visited Kinnari Thai Cuisine which is located at Joo Chiat Road, as they offer a wide selection of authentic Thai Cuisine.




 

We love their Stuffed Chicken Wing very much!




It is definitely a real hidden gem in the east which serves really authentic Thai dishes, but the prices were pretty on the high side! Fret not, as their yummy food will make up for the damage.

I end my post with my humble self-prepared pasta dinner on a random weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA