Weekend outing at Jewel, Changi + IMM Jurong East

 Both Baby and I really miss Hong Kong Cuisine, so we re-visited the Hong Kong style char chan teng - Tsui Wah 翠華 which is located at Jewel Changi Airport.

We started our meal with Borscht with Thick Toast, and I really enjoyed dipping the toast in the soup.



We also ordered the Pork Chop Burger and Luncheon Meat with Egg Sandwich! We had a delightful experience and thanks Baby for the lovely meal!



After our meal, we walked around the Jewel, and took some random photos against the exhibit of Disney100!







Before leaving Jewel, we went for some tea at the Starbucks Reserve Coffee Bar!



This year's Chinese New Year’s Eve fell on a Saturday. As usual, the company that I work for closed office early for a half day holiday on Friday. 


Both J, H and I decided to head down to IMM, Jurong East for some last-min CNY shopping, and we went there to have our lunch too. We settled our lunch at Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room which is located on the third level.

 


We took a wefie before leaving the eatery place’s premises! Thanks for being there for me after all these years!


I had a very good dinner on a random weekday at Wonderful Bapsang which is located at IMM, Jurong East with my Baby.

 

The plentiful side dishes (Banchan) made my appetite go up even though our main course was yet to be served. We ordered Pork Belly and Marinated Chicken for BBQ sharing. I love Korean BBQ! Each piece of tender, juicy meat was coupled with a fresh piece of vegetable and it tasted amazing!

 

We ordered the Sundubu Jjigae aka Tofu Stew, as it is Baby's all-time favorite. It comes with a bowl of rice, and this was a delight for my Baby, as he is a rice person! This comforting soup never fails me to perk me up!



I received the MSIG CNY ECO HONG BAO via snail mail, and these are red packets that were designed with sustainability in mind, and only selected FSC paper was used. They have conscientiously omitted plastic lamination and the use of plastic packaging to reduce wastage. I love the prints on the red packets, and kudos to MSIG’s efforts in contributing to the protection of biodiversity!



I end my post with my CNY EVE’s home-cooked lunch! I had noodles with Sausages and Dumplings. I topped off the noodles with Nori Strips, ‘Bawang Goreng’ and a dash of Chili Powder!



Lastly, our wefie photo taken after our dinner gathering at CTHUB2. Thanks for hopping by my humble blog!

Comments

I have never tried a tea in Starbucks.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA