[Product Review] Dr.Melaxin - Astaxanthin Whitening Ampoule + Cemenrete Calcium Intense Ampoule Plus

The usage of Ampoules has always been a part of any Korean skincare routine. For the uninitiated, an Ampoule is a supercharged serum which contains higher active ingredients to target various skin issues and concerns as opposed to generic serums.

Recently, I received 2 types of ampoules from Dr.Melaxin, and I shall share my experiences after using them! I am through a brightening/whitening and anti-aging phase, due to my uneven skin tones and dark spots, I am obsessed with products that help with dark spots and pigmentation issues, as well as firming up my skin. 

DR.MELAXIN Astaxanthin Whitening Ampoule helps to brighten skin, reduce melanin production, and pigmentation issues such as freckles, dark spots and blemishes. It is a whitening ampoule that targets skin discolorations while brightening overall skin tone and complexion.

The product is in a clear bottle, and it has a twist-off lid with a pipette dispenser, which is great as it allows you to control the product and enables an easy and hygienic application.

How to use: After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops on your face. Gently pat it lightly to absorb it and follow up with moisturizer. Apply daily in the morning and at night.

The gel texture absorbs into the skin quickly and does not leave any residue on the skin. I've used the product for about a month, on both mornings and nights in my routine. My skin tone is more even and moisturised, and it also looks like my skin seems brighter and healthier. My dark spots have also lightened slightly.

Collagen is a protein that is responsible for the firming and tightening of our skin. As we age, our skin tends to lose its natural glow, facial elasticity, and volume, as well as hydration. We need to increase collagen levels as to keep our skin firm and plump.

DR.MELAXIN Cemenrete Calcium Intense Ampoule Plus promotes the restoration of a healthy and resilient skin structure. It is highly absorbable by the skin and improves skin elasticity. It also helps to stimulate collagen production and improve facial lines and wrinkles.


It is definitely worth-trying! My skin feels smoother, plumper, and more hydrated. I love the non-sticky finish, and I highly recommended it to those who need to increase their collagen levels.


Lastly, thanks for sending the products over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen