[product review] The Gongbang Hyaluronic Acid 10% + ODID Milk Protein Intensive No Wash Ampoule Treatment

Over-time, I’ve realised that air-conditioned rooms have affected the glow from my face. Recently, my complexion has really been affected by adverse weather conditions. Singapore weather is very hot & humid ay night, and that explains why I am blessed that i can sleep in an air-conditioned room.
Since I can’t do much about environment around me, I decided to get my hands on products with Hyaluronic Acid as the key ingredient. As one may know, Hyaluronic Acid is a popular skincare ingredient known for its ability to hydrate the skin.

I was happy to have the opportunity to collaborate with ‘THE GONGBANG’ to try out their The Gongbang Hyaluronic Acid 10%. The product is stored inside a clear glass bottle, and it features a pump, which will dispense the correct number of pump needed for each application.


The Gongbang Hyaluronic Acid 10% has a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid, and this means it offers more intense hydration and possibly greater benefits in terms of skin moisture retention, plumping, and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.

The formula feels concentrated and has a clear texture which spreads easily across skin without leaving residue behind.

I’ve been using this serum for a week+, and it has helped my skin to absorb my moisturizers / face cream better, leaving a plumper and softer feel after usage. It also works well to calm down any skin irritation.


To me, this serum is more like a booster shot, and therefore when I am experiencing extremely dry or dehydrated skin, I will use it as a rescue product for my face.


Sharing my most recent product that I received from K-beauty brand, ODID. I am still loving the results after trying them out for about a couple of weeks! 


My care routine for my damaged hair is to use this product - 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - Forest Herb. It delivers rich moisture and nutrients to dry, damaged hair, while also restoring refreshing, elastic hair with a shiny glow. It helps to soften and smoothen my hair texture. Love this effortless hair treatment that gives good results in helping to tame down my frizzy hair. It also protects my scalp, and it really smells good too!


The 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 offers the ultimate nourishing hair treatment. What I love most about this leave-in ampoule hair mist is that it provides enhanced keratin treatment. Mostly important, hair treatment saves me a lot of time, as with just a few spritz, my hair received great care!

Nothing beats nourishing my hair instantly with the aid of 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭! I highly recommended it for damaged hair such as dyed hair, bleached hair, and frizzy hair.


Apart from the above-mentioned products, I also received loads of samples which will allow me to try other product series. Thanks so much, ODID! They offer a wide variety of hair products on their Shopee Website, so do visit them and check them out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen