1212 is a BIG busy DAY

Baby sent me to Tangs Orchard to meet my gal pals... Attended the Breakfast Party with Lancaster.... Registration fee at $10 per person... During the event... Was given a talk on Healthy Eatings and Food for Healthier Skin...


5 piece Appreciation gifts after the event... Lancaster Cosmetic pouch consist:-
Softening Cleansing milk (Face & Eyes)
Suractif Non-Stop Lifting advanced eye cream
Cellular Elixir DNA Action ComplexInfinite Bronze - Face Bronzer
Suractif Non-StopLifting Night Cream

White Handbag

We left around 11.05 Am... Headed to Paragon 'The Soup Spoon' for some drinks, while Joanne had Boston Clam Chowder... She was kinda hungry maybe.... Our next stop to Liang Court Kinokuniya, as Joanne needed to collect her Jap mags. Wendy & I had to give a miss for the Fossil Sales @ Novotel Hotel Ballroom... as I needed to attend the Ginvera Zero Blackhead Workshop @ Gemmill Lane... So Joanne & Jerlyn went ahead for the sales with out me... As per Joanne... it was darn crowded...

After my workshop... headed straight down to Vivo City to meet Joanne & Sandy Jie at Bakerzin. Long day for me... tired and I need rest... I want my refreshment.... Earl Grey tea by the Pot for Joanne, English Breakfast by the Pot for myself & Passion Soda for Sandy Jie. We had grilled chicken wings for our side. Yummy indeed... I want more next time....




Heading home after a light dinner @ Chinatown... cos I need to prepare myself for the coming ZoukOut 2009....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA