My Xmas Pressies

It's the season for giving again...See I got so many blessing gifts from my friends....
Pressie open time...
Wei Wei got me 2 Body Mist from GAP & Lip Gloss from Rimmel


Necklaces from Susie & Nail Color - The Face Shop from Patricia


Candle Holder from Wendy


Cup Warmer from Alex

Mickey Mouse Red Mug from Iris Lew
Gift Set include Elianto Lip Gloss, Soap Flakes, Nail color & Brilliant Eye Color (Cream) from Suhan


IPSA Sun Block, Natural Resource Trial Set from Sana & 2 Issey Miyaki Vial from Jerlyn


Fossil Purse, Lucidol Hair Wax, Loreal Professional Hair Oil & Lip-Smacker Lip Balm & ANNA SUI ANTIQUE VANITY BOX all from my BFF - Joanne

From Joanne again - Pooh Storage Box
There are some gifts given to me w/o pixs.... Thanks Zam for the Chocolates, Patricia Teo for the cute Cheese Cake Towel & Woody Cow Stapler (cute sia)...

Thanks all for your pressies... Truely Appreciated by me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA