My Tickets to ZoukOut 2009

I am the member of Kinokuniya liao.... Thanks Baby for the card as a gift for me... Muacks Baby... I can start buying Japanese Mags with great supplements le... Haha!! Make some reservation on some Jap. mags lately.... Received a call from Kino during my working hours... saying that my copy for Steady Magazine was ready for collection... So I made a trip down to Kinokuniya-Liang Court to collect my copy after my work... Gosh!! I simply in love with the pinky heart prints from Samantha Tiara. Face Blotter cum Card Holder! Simple useful fo me... Not to forget about the Rikakkuma 2010 Calendar. So Kawaii!! Great supplements from Steady.


Meet Baby @ Tampopo for dinner @ 7pm... Oops! Was late for a few mins... Sorry Baby... He got a seat before I reached... I had Thick Shoyu Ramen while Baby had Tonkatsu & Tempura Curry Rice Set... We shared the Agedashi Tofu as our side together.... Thanks Baby for the wonderful dinner...

After dinner, Baby drove to Zouk to get our tickets for ZoukOut 2009... As Baby is the DBS Live Fresh Credit Card Holder... so was given 15% off for the admission tickets... Cool... Here it goes... our tickets.... to ZoukOut... Thank Baby!!!


Looking forward to our 2nd ZoukOut event... and our 16th Twenty-Two... Muacks Baby... Loves you soooo much....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA