A yearly event for us

Countdown for ZoukOut 2009... OM!! Finally is the 12/DEC... The yearly music and dance festival happening @ Siloso Beach - Sentosa.....

Baby picked me up ard 11.40pm after his lessons... YES! It's ZoukOut Time... Let down our hair and start party-ing... Was jammed on our way to the entrance of Sentosa Island... Reached ard 12:20am... Parked our car @ The Sentosa Cove and took the island bus to Siloso Beach... Long queue outside... seem like everybody was impatient to go in... Let me in now... Can't wait!! Feel excited... Haha...


Admission Wrist Tag & Neck Strip for all ZoukOut people....

Free pop-corn for all party-goers....

See the insane drink price list.... OMG!! So ex sia... but Baby still got us Bacardi Breezer (Lime) each... See our paid drink coupons in blue...

Look @ the crowd... OMG!!... was insane... haha...This year, there were five Arena(s) in total... Looking cool... Love the stage settings and displays...
Baby got the Black ZoukOut couple tanks from Rip Curl for us...

Baby with free popcorn & cotton candy in his both hands....
This is me @ ZoukOut... OMG!!! Still feeling excited... Keke....

I really enjoyed myself... too bad, I missed the fireworks this year... cos I reached after midnight... haix... I will be there again next year... A yearly event for Baby & I...

Baby, thanks for everything... I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. So.... I wrote your name in my heart and that's where it will stay forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA