Happy Boxing Day

The traditional celebration of Boxing Day includes giving money and other gifts to charitable institutions, needy individuals and people in service jobs. Typically, people give presents to postal workers or spend the day volunteering. But in Singapore, usually great discounts on Boxing Day... So it's a shopping & Makan-ing day for me... Hoho!!!

Makan-ing Time... Meal @ Puncak - Far East Plaza.... yummy-licious!! Love the Signature Fried Wanton to the bitzzzzz... Asking for more for my next patron....
Seafood Hot Plate
Mee Hoon Mix Mee Goreng
My loots....
Classy Rose w Peacock Feather Hair Clip from Tailsman @ $7.50
Classy Black Sling Clutch Bag from Isetan @ $19.90
Black Sling Clutch Bag from Level One @ $25
A pair of demin studded flats from Level One @ $23.90
While waiting for Baby to pick me up for dinner... we rested ourselves @ Mos Burger... I had Peach Iced Tea!!!
Baby picked me up @ Centrepoint taxi stand... OM!! was greeted by a Baby Grimace Santa... haha!!! That's my funny Baby.... Looking forward for the chill-out @ Cafe Del Mar with my 2 babies in the nite time ard 11plus... Muacks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA