Jab for Coco

Time for annually jab for my lovely 'baobei' - Coco... Baby picked me up from my place... in the morning. As my appointment was @ 10am... We were on time @ the Mount Pleasant Clinic - Springside... Beside the jab.. The vet did checked on her heartbeat and bones of her hind legs... Everything was normal for her except for some ear-wax and some tartar on her teeth... No shower for Coco for 1 week... This was a piece of good news for Coco... I bet so cos she dislike to bath... The medical damage was SGD58.85... given a 3/4 de-worm table for her single application after food...

After that, we went for our brunch nearby the clinic.. I had Wanton Mee while Baby got himself Char Siew + Roasted Meat Rice and we shared glutinous rice with mushroom & chicken meat... Great brunch!

Wanton Mee

As for Coco... as usual, she sat on the chair waiting patiently for us while we were having our meal...

Baby sent us home after the brunch... Thanks for ur meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA