Thanks Cinelle for selecting me....

Just joined Cinelle Fanpage in Facebook... I have been selected as one of the 10 Lucky Fans to win a set of Clinelle Soothing Skin Toner 30ml + Clinelle Intense Skin Moisturiser 20ml...
To my surprise, I got a reply from them... stated that I am one of them... to win the trial kit... So I replied them by providing the detail they required....

Here it goes.... I recieved the set of Clinelle Soothing Skin Toner 30ml + Clinelle Intense Skin Moisturiser 10ml x 2 (Trial Kit) by mail...
Clinelle Intense Skin Moisturiser - Helps to prevent moisture loss while reduce premature signs of aging... Improve skin elasticity and intensive moisturizing effect
Clinelle Soothing Skin Toner - Spray on face anytime provides an instant refresh and set the make-up... Ideal for dry / sensitive skin. Powerful antioxidants to soothe nurture and protect the skin from daily environmental aggressions...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Clinelle once again... for selected me as one of the 10 lucky fans...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA