NFC 2010 - Live, Love and Play Carnival

Baby picked my parents & I @ 9am.. We headed down to Palawan Beach, Sentosa for the Family Day Out by HFC... Coco is part of our family, obviously she was with us too... As for other 2 besties... we arranged to meet @ the beach itself...

Upon reaching the beach... the queue @ registration booth was pretty long... While waiting for the girls... Ma & I queued up while Dad and Baby sat under the shaded area with Coco.... We took 20mins to collect my tickets to the one of the attraction in Sentosa - The Merlion...

During our queue, bottles after bottles of drink were given to us... we walked around the various booths... given some small tokens from various merchants... Gotta a fridge magnet & useful paper fan from Asian Civilisations Museum (at that moment, all you need is a fan cos the weather was seriously insane hot)... Complimentary photo-shooting for Baby and I with our lovely Coco from Jetstar.com... Given the NFC 2010 goodie bag coupon for redemption after 12pm...

Baby & I were sun-burned... Think I am more serious than him... WTF! As my folks were with me... so I spent time with them @ the shaded sitting area away from the beach... While Linda & Cheryl continued their adventures by exploring the booths @ the beach...

Took some pixs before I left the carnival area... will be back again in time for the goodie bag giveaway.....

Baby & I walked over to the beach @ 1145am to meet the girls for the goodie bag giveaways... OMG!!! The queue was F-ing insane... Kiasu Singaporean ALL revealed... While the girls were in the queue... Baby & I went to check what is inside the goodie bag... to see whether it was worth to wait and queue under the scorching weather... To our surprise... or should I put it WTH... Those people who queue like mad is taking home a bottle of mineral water and a packet of potato chip... Are they crazy or what... Those 2 items that I mentioned were they called the HFC 2010 goodie bag... Totally disappointed by the content... After discussion... we decided to forgo the goodie bag...

Get ready and get squeeze as... the 5 of us + Baby (driver) will be squeezing in the humble Jazzy to The Merlion @ Imbiah Lookout...

We needed cool air badly.... as we were sweating like nobody business.... Headed straight to The Merlion from the Beach Carpark... Poor Coco, she stayed in the car when we made our way to the Merlion... Thanks God! Finally cool air surrounding us...

Snapping again...

We girls... took some pics with the Mercub - enduring symbol of good fortune...

We were about to discovered the myths and legends of the Singapore's National Icon - The Merlion... We were given a sand dollar coin at the entrance... Inserted the sand coin into the Mercub's mouth and wondrous luck will be revealed to you... cos my fortune is in my hand...

Gotta the luck note read as I won myself a mystery B gift... Please redeem it @ The Merlion Shop... While Baby gotta the mystery A gift... My B gift entitled me for the Merlion Hp Charm while Baby got the paper fan instead (lousy sia... haha)

See these were the stuffy I brought back home from the Family Day Out @ Sentosa... Thanks everybody (My parents, Baby, Cheryl, Linda & 'Baobei' - Coco) I am soooo happy! Cos I feel the ♥ .... Looking forward to NFC 2011...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA