Beauty Product Tester

Received an sms from Melissa Chew - Beauty Writer of Her World... regarding of being a beauty tester for them... I would love to do so for them... Thanks for keeping in touch with me...

They arranged a courier to send the item to my office... Appreciate loads! >>>> L'Oreal REVITALIFT Face, Contours & Neck - Re-Contouring Reweaving Care (Anti-Wrinkle + Firming) for my try-out...

L'Oreal REVITALIFT Face, Contours & Neck is enriched with Pro Retinol A, Vitafibrine and Elastin to smoothen the face & neck area and reducing the appearance of the lines & wrinkles in the same time... The unique formula leaves the skin moisture, firmness & elasticity.

It's really my pleasure and thanks for giving me a chance to use it. Needed my review in 1-week times...

Here my review go... Love the smooth and light texture, no sticky feeling when applying... The cream absorb well and quickly... I can feel that my neck & jaw line areas are more firmer than before... and also help to lighten my fine lines around my neck area... Tried & Tested, I see difference on my skin. I will carry on using it see more results...

My verdict for the product - 3.5♥

Thanks Her World once again.

Comments

Info Bbq said…
That was amazing! You should check our বুলুফিলিন that is one of the most effective things you ever watched! This will blow your mind. Check it out now :)

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA