Cocktail Party @ Laneige Vivo City

After work, Jo and I headed down to Vivo City to meet Cheryl & Linda.... Meet-up point @ Long John Silver.... for our dinner... It's been a long time since I had that... Taste pretty good... Haha!
After our dinner, we went down for the Laneige Cocktail Party... The make-up demostration was pretty interesting and funny... Seem like the MA is more like a comedian than a make-up artist... Haha... The way he talked during the demo kept making me laughed... I know is so unglam but I can't help it... There were alot of 'Best Buy' Sets during the event... were pretty value-for-money.

I enjoyed the whole event with my besties... We brought home with an appreciation goodies gift - Laneige UV Total Base SPF40 PA ++ (10ml), Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation SPF22 PA++ (10ml), Snow Crystal Shimmer Lipgloss & Multi Function Mascara... Thanks Laneige & TANGS for the exculsive invite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA