Shopping is fun!

I love shopping! Got all these from Orchard Cineleisure @ SGD15.80

The bangles @ SGD4.90

Pleated Sliver head-band @ SGD2

I love it loads! It brings out the naughty side of you when you go party-ing...

Long necklace @ SGD4.90

The owl look so funny, hahaha! But most importantly, I like the bluey stone cos it goes well with plain tees...
Got these 2 woody bead accessories for Baby & myself @ SGD2 each... Great when going to beach party or beach vacation / staycation...

Baby got me a Dual Pencil Eyeliner from ESPRIQUE PRECIOUS... Just in time, as my current eyeliner from Urban Decay is finishing soon. Thanks Baby!
We went to the recently opened shopping mall at Johor Bahru - KSL CITY... There are 300 retail units and 85% of the mall was already opened. Baby & I were thrilled about this brand new shopping and makan-ing experience in KSL CITY.

These were the items I got from there...
KOKO Eyeshadow Palatte with 12 different colours retailing @ SGD6.40 (after conversion). I love the bright colors as I am starting to put on bright and daring colors as previously, I always stick to cool colours.
Pampering time for my iphone... Iphone Sock @ SGD3, the hot pink cover @ SGD3.50 and the pastel pink cover @ SGD2.10.
Got this stripy bag @ SGD10.50... Cheap & Chio is what I label this baggy!

Lastly, the leather Studded wristlet @ SGD2.90...

My total damage that I contributed to Malaysia was SGD28.50 (RM67.50)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA