The Tiger Season Ticket

I had signed up for the Tiger Season Ticket in April online... I received my card and a booklet of privileges in good hands...

 As a Tiger Season Ticket holder, it entitles you to enjoy exclusive drink deals at any participating outlets... Nothing beats paying less for good deals.
 


I can proudly say I AM A TIGER SEASON TCKET HOLDER...


I had attended the Inaugural Tiger Street Football - Ngee Ann City on the mid April 2011... Click HERE to read my coverage on the event... Be a ticket holder just like me, please log in to http://tigerfootball.com.sg/register.aspx for FREE registration...


Visit Tiger Street Football today to know more information and perks for being a Tiger Season Ticket holder...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA