Chillax session @ Arab Street

Cheryl, Linda and I have been friends since 2010... I love their company, as they are very fun-loving. They are simply amazing!! We met up for steamboat dinner as a pre-birthday celebration with me.

After our dinner, we went for some girls' chilling out session... We settled ourselves at Blu Jaz Cafe... It is located within Arab Street, a lively district that is rich in Islamic history and culture.

pix courtesy by Google search

Upon reaching, we ordered a jug of Heineken to share among us, and it cost us only $24... That was pretty cheap for a jug, it is an ideal place for beer-drinkers to enjoy their gathering with friends...


 ~ With Bubbly Cheryl ~


 With Linda... Oops! Her fringe was kinda scary, hahaha!


My birthday pressie from the two of them... * HUGSSSSS*


~ More photo galore with my freundinnen (female friends in German)




We are the awesome trio, some candid pixs of us taken from Cheryl's ipad, enjoy folks...





 YAY! My first birthday gift in 2012...


Serena Glam Slam from O.P.I consist of 2 nail lacquers :

YOUR ROYAL SHINE-NESS 

SERVIN' UP SPARKLE


This is an interesting nail lacquer as it will change color in the sun within seconds!!

BLAZE by SolarActive


Thanks so much for the lovely gifts... I love them loads! I heart you, gals!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA