tokidoki - Soda Shop Palette

tokidoki has never stopped bringing back the good olden days and now those fun days are here again with the tokidoki's Soda Shop Palette.

Simone Legno, the artist behind tokidoki, takes us back the happy days with the Soda Shop Palette Collection and this was created exclusively for Sephora...




Baby gave me this palette as a Pre-Valentine gift... Hahaha, meaning that I might be having another gift apart from this... YAY! Hope that what I believe is true...

Thanks so much for the lovely palette, I love it loads!


The packaging is a metal tin which is adnorned with tokidoki graphics. The graphic designs tend to be overkill for those who have a mature liking, however the tin design is definitely geared towards me as I am young at heart. Hahaha!!

The keepsake tin is definitely a great collectible if you are a tokidoki fan...


This collection includes the 12 Eyeshadows, Perfetto Eyeliner, Nail File and Collectible Magnet Sheet


12 smooth-blending, hydrating and wearable eyeshadows...


The eyeshadow gives great color payoff and stay beautiful on my lids for hours... They swatch well and easy to blend together. They are smooth and highly pigmented when applied to my lids...

The palette features an assortment of neutral colors and purple/burgundy tones with some dark shades thrown in. I love the mixture of mattes and frosts, the colors are gorgeous which are both cool and warm tones which combine really very well. This is a great palette for simple day looks and what bonus is that, it can be transformed to night looks easily.

Nail file, shape of the tokidoki character - SANDy

Perfetto Eyeliner with a chisel tip, inspired by graphic artist pens which can produce 3 effects : thin, bold and even a thicker & heavy line...

Happily holding my pressie - tokidoki's Soda Shop Palette in hand... I personally feel that tokidoki is the cutest brand that has crawled into every girl's heart...


Thanks Baby for getting the palette that I wanted to own the most (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA